Friends of the NPHG
These are the benefits of being a Friend
- A personal invitation to a programme of regular events throughout the year.
- Discount prices on group activities where an event involves a cost.
- Receipt of a regular newsletter with details of the group’s activities
- Your name and story on the NPHG website as a contributor to the group
- Ability to bring a friend to any social event
- The knowledge that you are part of a group of like-minded people and that your contribution is helping to preserve stories of Polish involvement in Norfolk with good will to Polish people living here
Pamela BreckenridgeBarbara Brzechffa-Daniels
Diana JonesBeata Kirk
Tony SacharczukTina Shepherd
NPHG Management Committee July 2018 (l-r) Adrian Żółkowski-O'dell (Chair), Andrew Ebelewicz (Treasurer), Erik Kirk, Klaudia James, Richard Minkler (Secretary)
© 2017 N.P.H.G. ALL RIGHTS RESERVE
You do not have permission to copy or distribute any content on this website without the prior written permission of the NPHG committee